GAJI PERMANEN PERBULAN

GAJI PERMANEN PERBULAN
Cukup Dengan Mengisikan NAMA dan EMAIL ANDA

Video Pemecatan Karyawan Microsoft Yang Menggemparkan !

Video ini dipraktekkan oleh salah satu ex-karyawan Microsoft yang dipecat langsung oleh Steve Ballmer saat melakukan rapat.

Cameraman (C): So you got laid-off from Microsoft?

Ex (E): Yea..

C: What happened?

E: I was in the conference and you know, Ballmer is really exciting about his new product. He keep talking about Google, you know, because he broke down what Google’s about…

because Google is two says, Goo - Gol. Right? Bing! Is it fun? is it fun? Bing! Bing! Right? Right?

Say it. Say Bing. Bing! Say Bing! (So I say, Bing).

Alright. Say like fun. Like it’s fun. Like Bing! Right? See him. Hey Charlie. Carlie. Say it. CHARLIE SAY IT!

(Bing! Bing! So everyone in the room is gonna said, “Bing! Bing! Bing!”, so do I with, “Bing”)

YOU FIRED. YOU FIRED. F*CK YOU, YOU FIRED!

(And I ‘m sorry it’s like, Bing. Bing. And then I cried.. And he’s goin, he’s goin,)

Yea, BING! BING UP YOUR *SS. YOU FIRED. I don’t care, it’s too late now! Bing! Alright, Bing?

(and he is like he forgot about me..)

Bing! Alright, Bing?

(That’s how we goes to the whole ways, he said..)

Yehehe, Bing! Right, Bing! Right?

(He’s like trying me to be “catchy” in the office. This is embarassing)